Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Purpose in Life Regained!


My cup of enthusiasm for my animated film runneth over today, after my editing/Pro Tools instructor waxed positive. Which is good, because basically I feel like my life really is occupied by some ambiguous project with an equally nebulous objective. This week is dense with work, but for the first time in a while, I am entering the work with a bit of pluck on my sleeve (eeew, who plucked on my sleeve?) and a song in my soul.

Something unusual and for the geeky - I think that tiff files don't automatically want to reconnect in Final Cut Pro, but jpegs do. Why is this? It's annoying, because then I have to go in and manually reconnect them - raspberries to that! Maybe it's the compression with the tiffs...? Nah, I think it's just FCP.

For today: another background. You love it so hard. There's a creepy antique (circa late 1800s I believe) haunting the shadows at the peak of the triangle. It wants to eat you and any spare baby flesh you have lying around.

Toodles!

No comments: