Tuesday, July 18, 2006

My New Internship!

The true joy of living in L.A. is working for free. Starting next week, I'm going to be an intern for the Shane Acker animated feature '9,' based on the Academy Award-winning short film of the same name. Produced by Tim Burton, and awash in lovely artwork, this gorgeous 3D film is going to be amazing - and it's just in pre-production. My links aren't working right now, so you'll just have to copy and paste if you want to find out more about the project. Go to www.shaneacker.com.

An interesting side note - Shane Acker graduated from the UCLA animation program, and a lot of the interns working on this flick are also from the program, including me. See? Stay in school, kids, education pays!

Totally unrelated news: I'm going to the San Diego Comic Con starting tomorrow, so the posts may be sparse, but I'll be sure to return with all sorts of interesting animation-type tidbits. Stay tooned.

No comments: