Monday, September 18, 2006

Why I Am Filled With Dread

Well, it finally happened. I hit "publish" instead of "delete" when I was getting rid of nasty spam comments, and now 38 spam comments are published somewhere on my blog.

I have no clue where they are, or how to delete them. Namely, because the template I'm using for some reason doesn't show any comments. Maybe that's good. After all, if I can't see the spam, certainly my faithful readers (all two of them - thanks guys!) can't see it. Hypothetically. I have no idea.

So I am frustrated, and just searched every entry in my blog, only to come up with a whopping total of zero comments on anything - which is nonsense, 'cause I've published at least three legitimate comments in the past.

I will go and try to find my happy place. Excuse me while I weep into a carton of ice cream.

No comments: