Thursday, October 19, 2006

Did I Mention I Was Busy?

On Tuesday I ended up not finishing my Flash assignment entirely, and completed only two out of the three symbols required - ugh. Part of the problem was that I couldn't figure out a way to duplicate a symbol, and then edit only the new, duplicated version without effecting the original - without dragging the duped symbol into a new Flash document. The other part is that I'm just not a fast animator. My instructor, however, was very forgiving; she said that she wouldn't have known I hadn't done all the required work if I hadn't told her, because my in between states were so long...oh well.

This made me laugh last night. There's more great stuff at rathergood.com, too - not everything is awesome, but the rarities are more than enough to compensate. Happy Thursday!

No comments: