Thursday, February 01, 2007

Ah, I Can't!

I blogged a couple of days ago about a job that would've been really fun, but I came to my senses about it. Right now I need to finish my film, THEN I'll worry about assembling a portfolio. By the way, I need to find out what a flat book is, because evidently it's a form of portfolio submission (that is used in conjunction with Flash? Is somehow related to Flash?), and as an animator, I know that one's going to come up again.

Today I scanned some of my scenes in at school. Wheeeeee! It's so expensive to purchase a scanner that does animation paper sizes, it's just hateful on behalf of the scanner manufacturers. Why must they torment the starving artists? The hungry, seething masses want to make art...inexpensively, if possible.

Tomorrow I'm going to the museum again! Life rocks!

No comments: