Friday, February 16, 2007

Link to My Portfolio Site

As promised, here's the link My Portfolio Site to my new, super sexy portfolio site! I've made it all using Adobe programs - Flash, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver. The art is rough and still needs a lot of tweaking (plus the quicktime movie files are frigging huge - unnecessarily so. Don't try to play them or you'll hate me!) I think that this is going to be the basic template for my portfolio, though. In fact, I'm contemplating buying a domain name, too!

Well, I'm off to draw naked people. Will they be old? Have lots of fascinating scars? Tell ribald stories? I love Friday class!

Oh, and in case you didn't know, you are finally allowed to post comments on my blog. I figured it out. I'm so drunk on happy this morning I'm going to have to wear a really cool sweatshirt to top it off.

Ciao!

No comments: