Wednesday, August 29, 2007

New Threadless Design...the Beginning


I think my film is on hold at the moment - but wait, don't cry! I'm doing another Threadless design (hooray!). I drew this using my new fave pen - a Pentel Deluxe Fude pen that ships from Japan via jlist.com for my art needs - then scanned it, agonized over the font and how to make a dotted line in Photoshop (for a great dotted line tutorial, try either here or here), then realized I need to scan in a crayon scribble to really make it perfect. Damn. Faking crayon in Photoshop is simply not cutting it.

So, back to school to work on scanning again - blah.

Also, I have a couple of secret projects I'm working on, but due to their confidential nature, I'm not gonna say what they are...in no way do they compromise me legally, or offer me monetary compensation, however.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: