Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A Wall of My Own


Thanks to everyone who voted on my Threadless design! The final vote was 1.8 something, but considering it was my first submission, that's not so bad. Plus all the comments I got were very supportive...well, and referencing Ah Ha, but we shan't go there.

Last Christmas, one of my friends gave me a very special present - a wall in her apartment to draw on in washable markers. Posted here is a very freehand image I scribbled one day (if you can't see very well, that's a mouse in her mouth). I really love drawing on the wall, but it's been a while since I went to her place to mark it up...the time is nigh for my personal graffiti.

In my Warcraft life, I've gotten to level 70, have a flying mount, and am two signatures away from starting my own guild - "For the Bored." My does the time fly.

No comments: