Friday, August 10, 2007

Whoops!


Regardless of my last post, don't try and vote for me yet, cuz you won't be able to. My tshirt design for Threadless is still pending approval - but rest assured, I will toot my lil' trumpet as loud as I can when my design is approved and up to run the gauntlet.

The pic today is one of my earlier attempts to ingratiate myself with my Wacom tablet. I drew the illustration in Photoshop, and the house in the background is the creepy-as-hell place my mother grew up in (trust me, it's creepy - I've used this photograph in other works of art, including this movie - due to all sorts of incidental factors, this house, and homes in general, are rather totemic for me). I made it about two years ago, and I only stumbled across it when I was cleaning up files on my computer.

Enjoy, mes amis.

No comments: