Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Linky Post

Are you poor? Like to read? In essence, are you me? Then you should try paperbackswap.com, where you trade your own books (at least nine to start - and hey, if you don't have anything you currently own that you want to trade, go raid your local library bookstore like a pirate and spend the ninety cents on some dreck) in exchange for the novels of your dreams. Looking for OOPs? A prized first edition? Some well-thumbed hackwork? Welcome home, my friend.

Also, go promote your blog at nablopomo. You pledge to do one post a day for the month of November, and in exchange, you get to make a nifty blog page at their site (trust me, it's pretty damn nifty - it's the html format I'd like blogger to have). Wanna track me down? In the search, type in either "MissMeat," or "Michelle Lopes." That's it for the rudimentary stalking skills lessons for today! You owe me a dollar fifty!

No comments: