Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

Thank God for my Warcraft friends - they keep me heavily supplied with catchy beats that never leave my head for days on end.

This song is by Lemon Demon, whom I had never heard of before, but this short Flash movie is redeemed entirely by the song, which is adorable. The animation is fine, but with a lot of tiny flaws that could have been cleaned up - they weren't terrible, and the animation is done with such a cute style - but I'm a perfectionist and some of the frames that should have been deleted drive me nutso.

2 comments:

Michael said...

So... Where have you been?
I imagine you are well with interests elsewhere. I miss your stuff.

Take Care
Michael

Michelle Lopes said...

Sorry it's been so long! I missed you all, too. :)