Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm Baaaaack


After taking an (inordinately long) hiatus from blogland, my film, and my responsibilities, I've returned with a novel I'm in the middle of rewriting, a film I'm in the middle of animating, and my purpose restored (which I can't entirely share - it's my secret purpose, after all :D).

I'm experimenting with the new video uploady-ness of Blogger, and in that spirit, am uploading my short film, Syringe Spider Interlude - which is a huge experiment in After Effects that I crafted and animated during last Spring Quarter at UCLA. The spider is a series of drawings I drew by hand, colored in Photoshop, and then turned into a symbol in Flash. The actor is Brett Cawley.

video

2 comments:

Dean said...

Woo hoo! Glad to see you back, was wondering when you would get back to your blog! Great to see!!!

Michael said...

Nice to see you back.
What a beautiful picture of you.

Take Care
Michael