Monday, March 16, 2009

Everyone I Draw Looks Like Me



I don't know if that statement is entirely true, but I do tend to draw a lot of strawberry blonde chicks with overly large peepers. My final is on Wednesday, which means that this image will become one part of a vainglorious whole including: decay! houses! rampant tearful orbs raising their orisons to the heavens and hells!

Which in turn means more content for this blog - goody goody!

Personal: I am stressed due to finals and apartment hunting (I need to be out of my old place by the end of the month), and am therefore napping a lot, much to my personal dissatisfaction. Despite this narcoleptic stress release factor, I am actually progressing very rapidly on this project. Magic eight ball sez: done on time! Go go magic eight ball!

1 comment:

Michael said...

Very cool drawing.

Take Care
Michael