Thursday, March 19, 2009

You Know What You Need?



I love that question. It's so rife with possibilities! "You know what you need?" A lime green waffle iron? A leatherette collection of classical literature from Spain? A bicycle with a dildo seat?

Alas, the real answers are usually quite mundane: a Philips head screwdriver, a new light bulb, an oil filter. Fie on you, mundanity (not a word)! Double fie!

The above image includes some flora I'm working on painting for my final - which has been delayed (due to a hard drive nosedive) for a few days. Mmmm...painting stuff in Photoshop...I'll post the trees when I make 'em look pretty, too. I drew those trees with my fave mechanical pencils, the good ole Papermate Sharpwriter - plebian and friendly through its hearty plastic soul.

No comments: