Thursday, May 21, 2009

F is for Fabric...

I'm really excited about a purse I've been making off and on for about a year now (sad, but true...some projects take me forever). It's aquarium-themed and with some embroidery and hand-painted business on the silk. I'll be sure to post it when I'm done.

But this post is about my newest object of fascination - Twitter - and how it led me in a roundabout way to a contest for free (adorable) fabric. A day or two within joining the Twitter community and following a couple of blogs (Wowinsider and Craftzine) that I also keep tabs on with my Kindle, I've picked up a few followers. Some of these followers are entirely random, but quite a few are craft and/or Warcraft related. So I have Twitter to thank for finding the gorgeous fabrics from This And That From Japan, and This and That to thank for finding The Crafty Crow. Oh what a tangled (inter)web we weave!

No comments: