Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!






All the weeks are busy ones - or so it seems lately. I've recently acquired my first smart phone (an iPhone) as an early birthday present, and I made the fatal mistake of loading up on apps over the phone network instead of wifi, almost capping my data transfer usage for the month. I couldn't resist the adorable games and creative apps out there, but I'll be sure to be much more moderate over the next few weeks.

I'm studying on how to promote my Etsy store a bit more, while at the same time looking for more regular work, and developing solid designs for my highly-anticipated (the apartment is seething with anticipatory energy) artsprojekt shop. In the interim I've created three new tattoo designs that are up for sale at Createmytattoo.com. Check out the tiger, the fairy, and the bad girl - they're eager to meet you all.

And a hearty appreciative tip of the hat to all those caring, kind fathers out there! To the mean, cruel ones I thwart you all with a brutal fist shake. Not that the bad fathers particularly care about my shaking fist, but it's still out there somewhere, quivering with menace just in case.

No comments: