Saturday, June 11, 2011

Painting, Painting, Painting


Yesterday I attended my first ever Etsy Party, which I think was especially charming since no one there really knew each other, and we met with that mixture of butterflies and nervousness that a complete group of strangers generally has. We quickly warmed up to each other however, and it proved to be a pleasant early evening full of potluck goodness and supportive discussion.

I have been painting quite a great deal this past week, as well as working on my novel! Tons of watercolors are up for sale in my Etsy store (well, that's hyperbole - but it's difficult to get up to a ton of anything when you're working with paper). I also created the above illustration of the Girl With Furs, but I've watermarked it so I can do something special with it - possibly gently rework it so that it will be material for my upcoming Artsprojekt shop.




The Ducks Love Umbrellas and Friendly Skies postcards are available in my store - I may decide to do something else with those images too! Altogether I feel like my compositions have been very successful lately. I'm going to start working on constructing some simple blank journals to post in the shop, that should have some fun surprises to them. Hope your summer is going well!

No comments: