Tuesday, August 02, 2011

New Post: Now With More Stuff!

For the last month I've been working as a video game design instructor and camp director at Planet Bravo, so I haven't posted too much on my blog. The following musings, links, and stuff are an attempt to make up for the hiatus.

I worked on a design that I entered into a Beastie Boys poster contest that I think turned out pretty cool. Go check it out here.

Ghostmilk edited together an *awesome* SCAC music video - you should go check that out too!

So it's back to work on my list again!

To start with I'm trying to get back into working on my novel. I made quite a few notes last month, and I'm re-reading before I start writing again to apply them. My computer is being fickle and unstable - it keeps trying to update, but when it does it promptly refuses to recognize the existence of any and all available wireless connections. I've decided to ignore its pleas for updates until morale improves.

The Artsprojekt store is going to be coming soon - need to finalize a few more designs, maybe generate a few new ones this week. I've been really itching to make something creative, so this is a great release.

Hope your summer has been all kinds of wonderful - I'm looking forward to a (brief) vacation soon...

No comments: