Monday, December 31, 2012

Book Update

So my horror anthology The Dog Next Door and Other Disturbances has been published recently as an ebook at Amazon.com, and it's been doing wonderfully.  158 copies of the book were downloaded as a part of my first free book promotion, meaning that a total of 164 copies have been purchased so far!  There's also been a great review of my book posted at The Fleam, and I'm looking forward to seeing some reviews come up at Amazon in the future.

As a part of the KDP system at Amazon, I get 5 more free promotion days that I'll be able to use in three months time, so look forward to some free short stories in the not-so-distant future.

What's really exciting is that Ghost Milk at International Walnut has made me a beautiful book trailer that I'll be posting online soon - trust me, it's a thing of perverse beauty.  After the trailer has been released, I'll be doing a localized ad campaign in different Coffee Bean shops in Los Angeles, which will be duly posted here and at my other sites.

I'll also be working on completing my upcoming fantasy novel, The Northlands, along with some more great weird fiction shorts that are going to be looking for homes in a variety of periodicals.

For more immediate awesome art and book updates, make sure to follow @spasticsnap on Twitter.  Have a great year!

No comments: